San Marcos Valentine’s Market
San Marcos Valentine’s Market
Tanger Outlets San Marcos, 4015 I-35, San Marcos, TX 78666
February 11th 10am-4pm | February 12th 10am-4pm
The Market is held outdoors in the Tanger Outlets San Marcos.
Event Quick Facts
- 10×10 POP-UP TENTS ARE ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED.
- The event will be held outdoors at an outdoor mall. Vendors ARE permitted to bring pop-up tents and canopies. We ask that vendors who will be utilizing pop-up tents or canopies bring weights to weigh them down in case of high wind gusts.
- We do not require any licenses or permits for vendors to participate.
- You are not required to participate on all days of the market. The price is the same regardless how many days you participate.
- Baked goods are allowed as long as they are 100% packaged and sealed.
- Hot foods are not allowed.
- Food trucks are allowed to participate as long as they possess proper licensing and permits.
- Vendors are allowed to share a space with another vendor. However, only one vendor will be listed on the site per registration. If sharing a booth with another vendor, all they will need to do is arrive at the event and check in under the initial registrant’s name.
- Direct sales companies can participate. We only allow one representative per company to participate.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. No refunds will be issued.
- Setup will take place 1.5 hours prior to the market opening each day. These hours are set by the property and we cannot make exceptions for setup prior to the listed times. Market locations are assigned by the property and are outside of our control.
- Upon registering, you will receive a Vendor Welcome Email. Before the event, you will receive an email with setup and tear-down instructions.
- All vendors are expected to promote the market on their social media channels.
- Should you have additional questions please email email@example.com. Make sure to reference the event and location you are inquiring about in your email.
- All tables, display racks, display shelves, display bins, grid walls, etc. must fit within your allotted 10×10 space.
- We are leasing a 10×10 space for each vendor at the event. We cannot guarantee any specific traffic numbers or sales as this is outside of our control.
All vendors are expected to keep their vendor setup neat and professional at all times.
- Electricity is not available as this is an outdoor event.
VENDORS ARE ALLOWED TO SHARE SPACES.
$120 Per Weekend: Includes Saturday and Sunday ($170 after January 30, 2023)
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, and table covers. Vendors also need to provide their own 10×10 pop-up tent.
- Each registration includes a 10×10 space.
Sponsorship Package Includes:
- 10×10 space at the event
- Your logo included in Facebook and Instagram ads promoting the event, which will run 10 days prior to the event.
- Daily promotion of your business on our Facebook page every day up until the event.
Why Choose Our Market?
We launched our markets to provide sales and marketing opportunities to small and medium-sized businesses. We chose malls as our choice venue as thousands of brands trust malls to promote and sell their products. Malls already have effective marketing in place to promote their centers on behalf of their tenants. Built-in traffic already in place along with our marketing efforts to reach shoppers within a 15-mile radius of the mall via Facebook and Instagram gives our vendors the same opportunity to sell to the same shoppers as large retail brands.
Tips To Be a Successful Vendor
- Be approachable and engage with shoppers as they walk by or approach your booth. Vendors who greet shoppers as they walk by tend to be more successful.
- Offer a giveaway item or have an enter-to-win prize giveaway. This is a great way to increase traffic to your booth and get leads at the same time.
- Price your products accordingly. Make sure your prices are visible and marked accordingly. Do your homework on the latest trends and what shoppers are looking for.
- Offer sales or buy one get one specials. Shoppers love deals, especially mall shoppers. Offering sale specials or special offers on the day of the market is a great way to get traffic to your booth and increase revenue.
- Have business cards or other marketing materials to give away to shoppers who approach your booth. While a shopper may not make an immediate purchase at your booth, they may be interested in placing an order at a later date or know someone who could benefit from your products or services. Make it easy for them to be able to reach you via phone, website, or email.
- Please double-check your email address, full name, and business name when you are registering so that we can successfully contact you, as well as correctly promote your business.
- Be sure to check your spam folder if you believe you aren’t receiving our email communications.
- All food products must be 100% packaged and sealed. Absolutely no hot food is allowed with the exception of food trucks that possess permits and licenses as required by the local municipality.
- Services are welcome to register.
- Setup will begin 1.5 hours before the start of the event each day.
- We do not guarantee or make any promises regarding vendor sales or mall traffic. Sales vary by vendor product and shopper demand. The more a vendor engages with shoppers, the better a vendor tends to do results-wise.
- Your booth space must be kept neat and tidy at all times. No storage bins, wagons, carts, dollies, boxes, or excess inventory can be seen in open sight by shoppers. These items must be completely under your table or transported back to your vehicle before the start of the market.
- Vendors must be set up and in place 15 minutes before the mall opening. Vendors who are not set up and in place 15 minutes before the mall opening will not be able to participate and no refund will be given.
- Registration refunds are not issued for any reason. All payments are final. Should a vendor be unable to attend the market, credit for a future event will be given if the vendor notifies us a minimum of 48 hours before the event. Any notification less than 48 hours or failure to attend the event without notice will result in forfeiture of the vendor registration fee and no credit will be issued. All registration fees are non-refundable unless the event promoter cancels the event without a rescheduled date.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you promote the market?
The market is posted on the mall’s website and posted on the mall’s social media channels (channels vary by the mall). In addition, within two weeks before the market, we purchase and run Facebook and Instagram ads promoting the market targeted to the demographic of shoppers who like shopping, shopping malls, and are frequent shoppers who reside within a 15-mile radius of the mall.
How much in sales can I expect?
Sales vary by vendor and product sold. We are not responsible for or guarantee any specific sales revenue. It’s all about the shopper’s interest in a vendor’s product.
How much traffic do you expect?
Mall traffic numbers vary by day and we do not guarantee any specific traffic numbers. Malls tend to attract the most amount of their traffic on weekends.
Are animals allowed?
The mall does not allow any animals with the exception of service animals inside the mall.
Touchstone Crystal Jewelry
Majestic Soy Candles
Del AngelDel Angel
Heavenly Creations LLC
EUROPEAN WAX CENTER
Harleigh Grace Designs
Color Street – Bri So Fancy
Lilac Frog Crafters
Bites of Bliss
Shop Soulful Jay
Queeny Marie Boutique LLC
A Million Moore Things
Christy’s Secret Treasures and Tumblers
Renewal by Andersen
Keepin’ Breezy LLC
Chelsey Michelle Creations
Sammie’s Sweet Treats
L’AndreG handmade soaps
Llama Llama Studios
The realm gifts
Feathers Baking Co
Shop Cosette Boutique
Guillermo & Kimberly Delgado
Candi’s Sweet Creations
Rates, Requirements, and Regulations
- The event will take place on the date, time, and location listed above. Set up begins 1.5 hours prior to show start with cleanup beginning at show conclusion.
- Submission of this application is a commitment to attend and exhibit at the event. The vendor agrees to submit payment upon receipt of the invoice and agrees to read and be responsible to comply with all the rules and regulations in this contract.
- Exhibitors are solely responsible for the payment of sales tax and for maintaining product liability.
- CKM Group, Inc. retains the right to refuse rental space to any exhibitor and may restrict products sold or ask for the removal of objects or merchandise for any reason at any time. No religious or political solicitation is permitted. Vendor may not assign his/her contract for exhibit space or permit any other person to use part of such space.
- Merchandise must be arranged in a neat and attractive display. Exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner and may not interfere with other exhibitors. Items must stay within the assigned space and may not extend into the aisles or other exhibitors’ spaces. Failure to comply may result in removal from the event and exhibitors may be banned from future events. Exhibitors must be set up and present at tables for the full length of the show. The breakdown will begin at the conclusion of the event. Exhibitor agrees to remove all trash and debris belonging to them upon vacating their space. Exhibitors will be held liable should an accident occur within the exhibitor’s space or caused by the exhibitor’s display or debris left by the exhibitor.
- The sale of knives, box cutters, unlicensed, counterfeit products (no “knock-off” or bootleg items), gel candles, spray foam, fake cigarettes, streamers, sparklers, fireworks, bomb bags, stink bombs, snappers, hoverboards, self-balancing boards, drones, electronic cigarettes, marijuana, pornographic material, firearms, weapons, ammunition, self-defense products, explosives, fire-fighting equipment, motorized scooters or wheelchairs, homemade furniture, security systems, bean bag chairs, operating parts of automobiles, motorcycles, motorized bicycles or boats, adult toys, prescription or cosmetic lenses or prescription footwear, smoke and/or odorous items flammables or any item deemed illegal under the law is strictly prohibited. The sale of cigarette lighters to minor children (under the age of eighteen) is strictly prohibited. The exhibitor agrees not to sell food, beverages, or anything edible without advance approval by the Shoppers Market. No alcohol, liquor, beer, or wine allowed. The sale of any counterfeit products or products bearing counterfeit imitations or colorable trademarks or other false descriptions or designations of origin or any other items that are illegal to sell in the state is not allowed.
- CKM Group Inc., our Shoppers Market, its workers, the mall, its Managing Agent, CBL Properties, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, partners, parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, agents, servants, and employees shall not be liable for property damage, personal injury or damages of any nature suffered by any person (including attendees while within the exhibitor’s space or accidents caused by the exhibitor) or Exhibitor, its agents or employees, which may occur on or about any part of the subject premises, regardless of how such injury or damage may have occurred. The aforementioned parties are not liable, and may not be held responsible for any loss before, during, or after the show. In addition, these groups are not responsible for any merchandise left unattended for any reason at any time and are not responsible for any theft or loss at any time. Exhibitor waives any claim against CKM Group Inc., our Shoppers Market, its workers and the Mall, its Managing Agent, CBL Properties, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, partners, parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, agents, servants, and employees and assumes all liability for loss or damage to Exhibitor’s property entrusted to the premises. Exhibitor shall hold harmless and indemnify CKM Group Inc., our Shoppers Market, its workers and the Mall, its Managing Agent, CBL Properties, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, partners, parents, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, agents, servants, and employees against all liability or expenses arising out of any claim of injury or damage to any person or property, together with all cost in connection with the defense thereto, including attorney fees. The above-mentioned parties will not be held responsible for the fulfillment of this contract for any reason within or beyond their control or if the show is canceled for any reason. No refunds or credits will be issued if the vendor cancels for any reason. CKM Group Inc. and/or the mall management company reserve the right to reschedule market events with written notice provided to vendors. Should vendors be unable to attend the new scheduled event date, the vendor shall be issued a credit for a future event. As stated above, all event registration fees are nonrefundable unless the event is canceled by CKM Group Inc or the mall management company. The above-mentioned parties will not be liable for the fulfillment of this contract if the show is canceled for weather conditions or canceled due to the threat of unsafe conditions, authority of the law, strikes or Act of God. The above-mentioned parties will not be liable for damages, loss or injury for any reason within or beyond their control. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury shall be the sole responsibility for each exhibitor at their own cost. CKM Group Inc. and our Shoppers Market reserves the sole right to revoke the agreement granted within this application for any reason whatsoever and at any time by refunding the fee paid by the Exhibitor. CKM Group Inc. and our Shoppers Market will not be liable for lost revenue or any other liability whatsoever beyond the fee paid by the Exhibitor as a result of enforcing this provision.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and by submitting your registration you agree that you have read and agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
- By submitting your registration you agree that we are leasing you a 10×10 space and that event organizers do not guarantee any specific attendance numbers or sales.
Instructions to Register
- Click the package you want
- Click Add to Cart
- Click View Cart
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Complete the form
- From here, you will be able to pay with PayPal or a Debit/Credit Card
CLICK YOUR PACKAGE BELOW TO REGISTER
Photos below are photos from previous events. Event layouts may vary by location and vendor locations are at the discretion of the venue.
Click Here To Register For Our Year Round ONLINE Market Packages
All vendor registration fees are final and nonrefundable. We do not guarantee sales for vendors. All transactions are between vendors and customers. The Texas shoppers Market shall not be held liable for any issues or transactions between vendors and customers.