Houston Holiday Market Series Vendor Registration
11200 Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77584
The holiday season is right around the corner! What better place to reach potential customers and promote your products & services then at the mall, one of the busiest places during the holidays.
Each package runs from October-December and includes:
- Your company logo featured on a 8×14 foot banner OR various digital displays promoting our Holiday Market Series throughout the mall.
- A daily promotion (90 days total) of your business on our Facebook page. Sponsor will provide a short 3-4 sentence paragraph describing your business and how customers can reach you along with 5 photos used for promoting your business. Ad copy and photos can be switched out as often as you would like.
- Your company logo featured on daily social media ads promoting our Holiday Market Series boosted on Facebook & Instagram.
- Your company logo featured on our Floridashoppersmarket.com website homepage in our featured sponsors section with a link to your website.
- The ability to have a promotional booth in the mall to promote & market your business during our Holiday Market Series during select weekends between November 18th-December 18th. If you have products to sell you can also sell them at your booth.
We have 6 spots available for this opportunity.
Total Cost $2000 (Regular Price $2500) which includes all of the above from October-December.
Registration open through September 25th.
Male & Female Shoppers ages 25-64
Medium Household Income $100,000-$180,000
Mall Averages 10,000-20,000 shoppers each week.
Follow These Instructions To Register
- Click the package you want
- Click Add To Cart
- Click View Cart
- Click Proceed To Checkout
- Complete the form
- Then you will be able to pay with Debit/Credit Card
CLICK YOUR PACKAGE BELOW TO REGISTER
Click Here To Register For Our Year Round ONLINE Market Packages
All vendor registration fees are final and nonrefundable. We do not guarantee sales for vendors. All transactions are between vendors and customers. The Texas Market shall not be held liable for any issues or transactions between vendors and customers.